Sacred Valley tour, 1 day: Chinchero, Ollantaytambo, and Pisac.-
Sacred Valley tour, 1 day price:
1) Group service (van of 21 seats): US$ 13 or 50 soles each person. Which is about a tour guide, and transport.
2) Group service (van of 21 seats): US$ 21 or 80 soles each person. Which is about a tour guide, transport, and a buffet lunch.
3) Private service (private transport):
– US$ 120 for one person. Which is about a tour guide, transport, and a buffet lunch.
– US$ 70 each person from 2 to 3 people. Which is about a tour guide, transport, and a buffet lunch.
– US$ 60 each person from 4 to 6 people. Which is about a tour guide, transport, and a buffet lunch (email us for a bigger group).
Availability: Every day, you can book even 2 hours earlier of departure time (much faster via WhatsApp).
How to pay it? We will collect the payment in the morning of your departure date.
Sacred Valley tour, 1 day itinerary:
You will be pick up at 7:40 am from your accommodation, so the van leaves at 8:00 am from Cusco downtown to drive along the very highlands of Cusco area down to Pisac town founded by Spanish located at the Sacred Valley to keep driving up to Pisac inca ruins.
1.- Pisac: An Inca site located on the slope of the mountain comprised of rustic stone housing at the upper part, water fountains at the bottom, and unique farming terraces along the mountain. What a beautiful landscape!
2.- Ollantaytambo: After visiting Pisac the van goes down to the Sacred Valley where the biggest grain of corn in the world is produced, and 2 more hours driving along the Sacred Valley, and the Urubamba river to get to Urubamba town for lunch.
After lunch, it takes 45 minutes driving to Ollantaytambo town actually “the second living Inca town, the first would be Cusco downtown” where you can see original Inca acueducts, stone walls, etc. mixed of Spanish housing to continue to Ollantaytambo religious area comprised of farming terraces, store houses, and a unique Sun temple of 6 gigantic granite stones brought from the Inca quarry of Cachiccata located at the other side of the valley, just another beautiful landscape!
3.- Chinchero: One hour driving away you will stop at Chinchero town comprised of Spanish style housing, and Inca streets, stone walls, acueducts to keep walking into the remains of Chinchero Inca site to walk by the Spanish church built on top of the Inca temple, gigantic stone walls fitted together, also farming terraces.
Another hour driving back arriving at Cusco city by 6:00 pm.
What do you need to take with you?
– 70 soles (US$ 19) for the partial ticket of 2 days pass only, which allows you to visit Pisac, Ollantaytambo, Chinchero, and Moray. Otherwise you can buy the whole tourist ticket of 130 soles (US$ 35) of 10 days pass, also valid for other day tours like Cusco city tour, Salt mines, Moray tour, Cusco South Valley tour. You can buy this both tickets at first Inca site you go.
– Bottled water, snacks, sunscreen, a hat, sunglasses, a beanie, warm gloves, rain poncho or rain jacket during the rainy season from October through middle April.
– Clothing, temperatures could varies from 5 °C to 28 °C.